We Give Because God Gave First
At Infusion Church, we believe that the only way to understand any aspect of life is to view it through the lens of the Gospel.
In 2 Corinthians 8:9, Paul discusses the impact the gospel should have on the way Christians understand wealth: "For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was right, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich."
Seeing Christ's sacrificial love for us, that he gave up everything so that we could inherit the riches of heaven, helps us develop a healthy attitude toward all of our material possessions and become people who are both generous and joyful.
Understanding the riches we have already received in Christ not only liberates us from excessive concern over our wealth, talents, and time, but also motivates us to invest them in the eternal kingdom of God. It all belongs to him anyway, and giving reminds us of that. It teaches us to always put God first in our lives and to be motivated by grace, not guilt.
How to Give Online
- To make either a one-time or recurring donation, please click the "Donate" buttons below and then follow the instructions on the screen to complete your donation.
- You will receive an e-mail receipt of your donation, which you will need to save for tax purposes. Thank you in advance!
To make your donation with PayPal click the button below:
To make your donation with Credit/Debit Card or directly from your Bank Account,
click the button below:
You can now text to give! Here's a simple video describing how to use this feature.
1. Text "give" to 760-904-3067
2. It will send you a reply with a link to the setup page. Click on that link and enter in your information.
3. You're all set! From here on, just text that number the amount that you would like to give, and it will email you a receipt.
(Note: If you've made a mistake, simply text "refund" and it will refund the last donation you made.)
Download The Tithe.ly Giving App
You can also give using the Tithe.ly app. Here are some links to download the app:
If you would like to calculate various percentages of your annual income to determine your weekly giving, please refer to the handy table provided below.