Updated August 31, 2021
The following information is provided to assist Christian families in their God-given responsibility to educate their children. Where most information has been vetted by experienced homeschool educators, the following should not be construed as an endorsement by Infusion Church. Please do you own research.
- Home School Legal Defense Alliance (HSLDA)
Description: HSLDA provide legal representation for members who face legal challenges. Highly recommend membership for families that homeschool privately.
HOMESCHOOL ORGANIZATIONS AND ADVOCACY GROUPS
- Christian Home Educators Association of California (CHEA)
Description: Advocates for homeschoolers legislatively, provides conventions where families can be equipped and encouraged and purchase curriculum, and helps us network with each other.
- Family Protection Ministries (FPA)
Description: Our voice in Sacramento. They monitor all legislation within our state for its potential impacts on homeschooling freedom.
- Christian Family Schools (CFS)
Description: This is a county-wide organization with several local chapters. Each chapter is unique in what they offer, including: park days, class days, field trips, standardized testing, theatre, sports, clubs, choirs, competitions and fairs, graduations, etc.
PRIVATE SCHOOL SATELITE PROGRAMS (PSP's)
These organizations provide a range of services from simple record-keeping to instruction and more.
- Grace Christian Schools
- Heritage Christian School
- Awaken Academy
- Independent Learning Academy
- Logos Online School
CLASSES, CLUBS AND ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS
- Escondido Tutorial Services, Great Books Tutorials (GBT)
- C.O.N.T.R.O.L. Speech and Debate Club
Students ages 12 - 18 are trained in forensics and public speaking and prepared to compete in local, statewide, and national tournaments.
- Off to the Farmhouse
- Creation and Earth History Museum
- Riley's Farm (not quite local, but lots of fun!
- San Diego Floating Lab
- Classical Conversations