At Infusion Kids, we are committed to partnering with families for the purpose of discipling children to and through a life changing relationship with Jesus. We love our children and want them to learn in a safe and loving environment.
New Infusion Kids Program coming in February 2022.
For ages 0 & 1...
Parents may choose to either:
- Keep their children in the sanctuary throughout the service, or
- Go to the nursary with their children, or
- Accompany their children at Kid's church (below).
For ages 2 thorugh 6 (Kids Church)...
- Check back soon for the new Infusion Kids program starting in February 2022. Till then, children are part of the main service.
For ages 7 and above...
Children are expected to remain in the sancturary with their parents throughout the service.
Before the start of every worship gathering, an Infusion Kids’ table will be set up. At this table you can find out more about our kids programs, as well as check-in your children. Our check-in and check-out process requires an adult to be present. We also welcome infants and their families to the main worship gathering. For convenience, there is a live feed of the worship gathering in the foyer and café for mothers of crying and nursing infants.
At this time, Infusion Kid’s gathers only at our 10:30 service.
Infusion Kids breaks up into the following three classes:?
Nursery: Birth - 2 Year Olds:
- Worship Music
- Bible Stories
- Snacks Provided
Preschool/Toddlers: 2 Year Olds - 5 Year Olds:
- Introduction to Biblical Truths Through Stories and Illustrations
- Discussion and Prayer
- Snacks Provided
K-5: Kindergarten - 5th Grade:
- Continued building of Biblical vocabulary and worldview, as well as knowledge of the Bible.
- Kids are challenged to study the Word directly, dig into the implications of the work of Jesus, and to consider how to practically apply all that the Bible teaches.
- Individual and group activities are used to give the kids the chance to connect what they are learning with personal experience.
- Prayer and small group discussion is an integral part of this classroom.
Click here to check out the iOS App.?